Our goal: Get 100,000 calls made to Congress TODAY to urge that meaningful health care reform gets passed this year.
Will you make your call right now? We’ve made it easy. Just follow the steps below:
1) Dial this toll-free number: 1-877-854-4327 and press 2 to talk to an operator, who will automatically patch you through to your elected officials.
2) When a staff member answers your call, you can say:
- My name is [Your Name] and I am calling from [Your City and State].
- I stand with the American Heart Association in urging all members of Congress to vote “yes” on meaningful, affordable health care reform this year.
- 80 million Americans are living with heart disease, stroke or other cardiovascular disease today and they need health care reform that ensures that health care is accessible, affordable, and adequate.
Thank you for making this important call today!
PS- If you can’t get through to your Members’ offices, that just means the Day of Action is working. Simply call back again later… it’s never too late to make your voice heard.